Aloe Vera Extract 200x, Organic, Puraloe
Why pay for 99.5% water?
Our 200X dried aloe vera extract mixed 1/2 part to 100 parts water = traditional aloe vera extract.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensisis used extensively in cosmetic, personal care, and other products for its known rejuvenating action. It achieves this in several different ways. Check out the "Aloe Vera 200X Info Sheet" link, at the bottom of the page, to see why!
Example: to make 1 gallon of aloe vera extract use .64 oz of 200X dried aloe vera extract and 127.36 oz water...viola!!! When you use 200X as directed, .5% of the water in your formula, you may list only aloe vera instead of water on your ingredient label.
First: the polysaccharides act as moisturizers, hydrating the skin.
Second: aloe vera is absorbed into the skin and stimulates the fibroblasts to replicate themselves faster and it is these cells that produce the collagen and elastin fibers, so the skin becomes more elastic and less wrinkled.
Third: aloe vera makes the surface of the skin smoother because of its cohesive effect on the superficial flaking epidermal cells, binding them.
Fourth: aloe vera possesses the ability to interfere with the enzyme that produces melanin deposits in the skin, helping to prevent the formation of 'liver spots', which tend to develop in aging skin. When used regularly it may even help to eliminate existing spots.
- Appearance: off white, free flowing powder
- Odor: characteristic
- Storage: store tightly sealed, cool and dry
- Shelf Life: 3 years when properly stored and handled properly
- Solubility: water
- pH: 3.5 to 5.0 (reconstituted 1:199 w/w)
- To reconstitute: add 1 part (0.5%) Aloe Vera 200X to 199 parts (99.5%) water. Bring to 170F and hold for 20 minutes, adding adequate preservation of choice.
- To use in formulation: add 0.5% (calculated based on the w/w (water weight) of your formulation only), to the water phase, hold for 20 minutes before proceeding with water phase instructions. This will give you 100% Aloe Vera Leaf Juice instead of water.
- shampoos, including high use treatment products
- shower gels
- bubble baths
- treatment products
- skin care products
- bath and body products
- baby care products
- pet care products
INCI: Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice