Aloe Vera Gel, Organic
is a natural, ultra pure, Aloe Vera Gel. Utilizing
only pure ingredients
to capture the healing power of Aloe Vera, without the questionable preservatives and synthetic thickeners used in common store bought Aloe Vera Gel. The Ingredients To Die For Aloe Vera Gel, Organic is thickened with Sclerotium Gum
, a natural thickener from mushrooms, and is preserved with our favorite food grade, proven, Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate
, from corn sugar... nothing questionable here, just pure natural goodness from nature
Aloe Vera is used extensively in cosmetic, personal care, and other products for its known rejuvenating and healing action. It achieves this in several different ways. Check out the "Aloe Vera 200X Info Sheet
" to see more on Aloe Vera!
Aloe Vera Gel, Organic is the perfect solution for that carry around spot treatment, where the healing activity can help to soothe any number of skin issues, from after sun treatments to dry skin.
Aloe Vera Gel, Organic is also the perfect base for 'do it yourself' serums or as additions to emulsions where it will help to thicken and stabilize, while offering it's host of skin loving benefits to your products. We've tested this base with up to 25% oils, and it does go opaque but is stable. The perfect way to feed oils to your thirsty skin without any of the greasiness of oils.
- acts as a moisturizer ♦ hydrating the skin
- stimulates fibroblasts to replicate themselves faster ♦ improving collagen and elasticity
- cohesive effect ♦ softens and smooths skin
- interfere with the enzyme that produces melanin deposits ♦ helping to prevent the formation of 'dark spots'
- activates immune cells ♦ speeds healing
- enzymes and fatty acids ♦ reduce inflammation and speed the breakdown of damaged tissues
- lignans ♦ improve absorption into the tissues
- saponins ♦ anti-septic cleansing of wounds
- may be used as a base for, straight, topical treatment
- may be used as an ingredient, at any ratio, to improve the moisture, healing, anti-aging, activity of products
- skin care
- body care
- hair care
- shower gels
- bubble baths
- treatment products
- skin care products
- bath and body products
- baby care products
- pet care products
||Clear to light Cream, Slightly Viscous Fluid
||Characteristic, Very Low
||Tightly Sealed, Protected from Heat / Moisture
||12 Months when Properly Stored / Handled
||3.5 - 5.5
For a simple anti-inflammatory treatment add 0.5% Chamomile German
Essential Oil and 0.5% Blue Tansy / Moroccan Chamomile
For a simple anti-bacterial treatment try adding 1.0% AT25 Immune Support
For a simple fragrance try adding 5% Caprylic Capric Triglycerides
and 3% AT551 Amber Bouquet
, for a luscious vanilla fragrance that you can apply to pulse points.