Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed
is hydrolyzed from rice grain.
Rice Protein has many benefits in both skin and hair care with the main benefit being a significant increase in hair volume. Volume is increased significantly when used in leave on products for the hair.
HAIR CARE- used at 1% in leave in products, is shown to increase volume of the hair by 44% after just 5 treatments. Adds incredible softness mobility while it strengthens the hair for continued damage repair and prevention. Increases moisture and shine with regular use.
SKIN CARE- helps to improve the skin's moisture barrier for true hydration and dry skin relief and protection from environmental aggressors.
- non GMO
- gluten free
- increased hair volume
- improved shine in hair care
- adds natural highlights to hair
- increases moisture in skin and hair
- softens / smooths hair appearance
- increases hair flexibility and thickness
- helps to improve skin's moisture barrier
- excellent film former (binds moisture to skin / hair)
- 1.0 to 3% in skin care
- 1.0 to 4.0% in hair care
- add to cool down phase below 110
- add to water phase in cold process formulas
- Skin Care
- Bath and Body
- Creams, Lotions, Sprays / Splashes
- Hair Care
- Styling Aids
- Protein Packs
- Curly Hair Protection
- Pre - Post Chemical Treatments
||Amber Non-Viscous Liquid *
||Characteristic - Mild
||Tightly Sealed, Protected from Heat / Light
||18 Months when Properly Stored / Handled
* May sediment on standing. This is normal. Shake before use if necessary.
INCI: Hydrolyzed Rice Protein