AT46 Soothing Lavender
SOOTHING LAVENDER is a therapeutic blend of the essential oils that are known to be healing, hydrating, and soothing to the skin, combined for their fragrance, as well as their therapeutic activity.
SOOTHING LAVENDER is a smooth, floral, fragrance with notes of Lavender, and Chamomile, and just a hint of Grapefruit and Patchouli. The perfect compliment to creams, lotions, and bath products, but especially great for bubble baths, and salts, due to the nurturing, and healing, activity.
ESSENTIAL OIL POWERPOINTS
- Lavender French ♦ Healing and Relaxing
- Chamomile Cape ♦ Calming and Sedating
- Patchouli and Sandalwood ♦ Moisturize
- Geranium ♦ Restores Balance
- PalmaRosa ♦ Boosts Skins Defenses
- Strength: Medium Impact
- Known Aromatherapeutic Effect:
- Relaxing to the Mood
- Quieting to the Mind and Calming to the Body
- Healing, Hydrating and Sothing to Skin
- Classification: Synergy of Esters, Monoterpenols, Sesquiterpenols and Aldehydes
- Skin Care
- Bath and Body Care
- Hair Care
Click To View Essential Oil Components
Essential oils of: Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil, Eirocephalus punctulatus, (Chamomile Cape), Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon cablins (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus paradisii (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus aurantium var.Amara (Orange Blossom) Leaf Oil, Anthenis nobilis (Chamomile Roman) Flower Oil, Santalum spicatum (Australian Sandalwood) Heartwood Oil, Calendula officinalis CO2,
SOOTHING LAVENDER is a therapeutic blend of the essential oils that are known to be healing, hydrating, and soothing to the skin, combined for their fragrance as well as their therapeutic activity.