Niacinamide / Vitamin B3
Niacinamide, the active form of Vitamin B3, is necessary for cellular energy and optimal tissue function. A skin care work horse, and true cellular communicating ingredient, Niacinamide offers a powerful nutriceutical approach to skin care. More than 40 biochemical reactions have been identified with Vitamin B3 making it the ideal choice for all skin types.
With Niacinamide's supportive activity, it is well suited to mature and pre-maturely aged skin where it enhances function, and cellular synthesis, for improved collagen structure and firmer skin.
With Niacinamide's clarifying activity, Niacinamide is one of the most effective natural treatments for tissue refinement where it enhances the skin's ability to de-congest and clear acne while also evening out skin tone, for a smooth complexion.
Niacinamide also increases the skin natural levels of ceramides and fatty acids to improve moisture retention and restore hydration levels for the glow of healthy skin.
- reduces fine lines, wrinkles
- promotes natural exfoliation
- supports the skin renovation process
- improves hydration through natural moisture retention
- 2 - 5%
- 2% collagen synthesis
- 4% oily / acneic skin treatments
- 5% spots / uneven skin tone and skin texture treatments
- add to water phase
- maintain pH between 3 and 7.5 to prevent the, possible, hydrolysis of Niacinamide to nicotinic acid
- Anti-Aging Skin Care
- Loose / Sagging Skin
- Oily / Acneic Skin Treatments
- Rough / Patchy Skin Products
- Sun Damaged / Uneven Skin Tone Treatments
||White Crystalline Powder
||Water (131F), Ethanol
||Cool, Protected from Moisture / Air
||48 Months when Properly Stored / Handled