Foaming Soy, a naturally derived high foaming polypeptide, provides a rich natural lather and mild cleansing. Foaming polypeptides are highly functional fatty acid derivatives of hydrolyzed proteins and amino acids. Foaming Soy will benefit formulations where product mildness is important such as shampoos, bath products and mild facial cleansers. Our Foaming Soy is great for reducing the irritation associated with high foaming, anionic, surfactants. The presence of Foaming Soy provides a protective colloid function, coating skin and hair and augmenting their natural barrier functions. Foaming Soy is a very mild surfactant with excellent foaming and cleansing properties. The protein base provides excellent barrier function to prevent dehydration.
Foaming Soy has comparable foam heights versus typical foaming agents and continues to show comparable foam heights and foam stability versus these agents even after 5 minutes.
Manufactured from a high quality hydrolyzed soy protein, derived from sun-ripened soya beans, and a stripped coconut fatty acid. Foaming Soy provides mild, gentle conditioning and generates a rich, natural lather.
||amber non-viscous liquid
||tightly sealed, away from air and moisture
||3yrs. when stored properly
- add to water phase
- gentle mixing to avoid excessive foam
- 1.0 to 40.0%
- maintain pH of finished product at >5.5
- Counter-irritant properties when formulated with anionic surfactants
- Good compatibility with a broad range of cationic surfactants
- Excellent co-solubilizing agent for cationic polymers, such as Polyquaternium-10..Plus Protein or Conditioning Guar, allowing them to deposit on the hair in a controlled fashion
- Reduction in static buildup and flyaway – due to improved manageability after shampooing
- Shine Enhancer
- Provides protective colloid functions coating skin and hair
- Foam enhancer
- Conditioning agent in shampoos, dyes, relaxers
- Primary or Secondary Surfactant
INCI:Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein