Argan Oil, Organic Virgin
Argan Oil is cold pressed from the nuts of organic Argania spinosa. There is not an abundant supply of this precious oil, though it is a sustainable crop. The demand for this oil in cosmetics is extremely high resulting in it being one of the more costly carrier oils. Virgin Argan Oil Organic is powerful enough that a little goes a long way making it a cost effective addition to skin care and bath and body care.
Argan Oil is one of the most sought after botanical oils in todays market. With its unique composition of unsaturated fatty acids, carotenoids, plant sterols, polyphenols, ferulic acid, Vitamin E and squalene, it delivers a therapeutic profile that offers regenerative and restructuring activity to all of your skin care products. This revitalizing oil improves skin's flexibility to improve skin softness while also offering anti-oxidant protection. Most of the research on this oil showed it's best attribute to be the reduction of wrinkles and smoothing of skin, making it a great choice for all anti-aging and mature skin products.
We also carry a Refined Argan Oil that doesn't have a high odor.
||Golden Semi Viscous Liquid
||Characteristic Fatty / Slightly Nutty
||Tightly Sealed, Protected from Direct Heat / Light / Moisture
||24 Months when Properly Stored / Handled
- up to 100%
- skin care emulsions 1 to 4%
- body emulsions 2 to 10%
- skin / body oils, salves, balms 5 to 100%
- shampoos / cleansers 2 to 5%
- don't be concerned due to other suppliers indicating that this oil is hard to use in formulation due to high HLB requirements, the composition of this oil is different from the more common carrier oils but it will not jeopardize the stability of your formulations and it does not require solvents, such as the polysorbates, just choose the emulsifiers as you would for any other carrier oils and make adjustments to your oil phase if necessary
- skin care creams, lotions, scrubs, cleansers
- bath and body creams, lotions, scrubs, cleansers
- hair / scalp conditioners
- treatment products
- scar minimizer
- after sun care
- sun protection
- sebum control
- anti-aging skin care
- firmness / elasticity
Create the Worlds Best Beauty Treatment Oil by combining 1%, each, Vitamin E MT-50, Argan Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, 5%, each, Borage Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Olive Squalane, 10% Sesame Seed Oil, 15% Jojoba Oil, 21% Avocado Oil, 29.5% Hazelnut Oil, and 0.5% AT292 Floral Dream ... This blend will offer the wealth of each oils anti-aging properties for the ultimate treatment. For a pre-loaded calculator version of this formula, to make this easier, follow this link then just click on the pencil: World's Best Beauty Oil
Beauty Oil Note:: The high level of Sea Buckthorn Oil will make this oil a dark orange color. If you prefer a lighter color just reduce the Sea Buckthorn Oil to 1% and add the 4% difference to Squalane, for additional anti-aging benefits or to Avocado, for additional dry skin benefits, or to Hazelnut for faster absorption. The Avocado will make it absorb faster as well.
INCI: Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil