This advanced, more active, version of our Youthfull Glow Natural Face Wash is enhanced with higher levels of glycolic, and lactic, acids for active exfoliation of the top dead surface layers that begin to build on the surface of the skin as we age and the natural sloughing activity of the skin slows down.
Formulated to address the issues of dull, dry and congested skin with the best that nature has to offer. With natural, gentle, cleansers that also offer smoothness and hydration, aloe vera to soothe and nurture, green tea extract for it's anti-oxidant protection, panthenol and allantoin for their anti-inflammatory and soothing activity, extracts of billberry, sugar, bitter orange and lemon for their cellular refining and toning activity through their natural glycolic, lactic and tannic acid (alpha hydroxy acids), aspen bark extract which not only preserves the cleanser but also offer smoothness and refined pores through it's natural salicylic acid (beta hydroxy acids).
NO ETHOXYLATES, FORMALDEHYDE DONORS, SULFATES, PARABENS, ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FRAGRANCE
EVERY THING YOU WANT - NOTHING YOU DON'T !!!
A fruit acid, natural, face wash that is smooth and luxurious while also being incredibly effective. A smooth gel that foams readily and rinses clean, taking dirt and make up with it, leaving your skin feeling smooth and supple with the glow of healthy radiant skin.
The multi functionality of the AHA's and BHA's make this cleanser the perfect choice for mature and pre-maturely aging skin, as well as for acneic or problematic skin.
To compliment the natural benefits of this cleanser try one of our mature skin essential oils blends, #AT237 Neroli Bloom or #AT155 Revitalizing Neroli, or one of our detoxing/clarifying essential oil blends #AT177 Balance and Refine or #AT522 Refreshing Detox, or one of our oily skin essential oil blends #AT119 Summer Fruit or #AT513 Cooling Grapefruit Mint, or just Lavender for all skin types, to enhance the efficacy and add a wonderfull Aromatherapy fragrance.
- apply to damp skin, avoiding eyes and lips, using circular motions
- for physical exfoliation apply with a terry wash cloth or add a gentle exfoliant to your palm and mix with cleanser before applying to face
- rinse well with warm water
- use morning and evening for best results
- follow with your favorite toner to remove all traces of cleanser
- light to medium amber viscous liquid
- suitable for all skin types
- active for acneic and mature skin types
- store tightly closed, away from moisture
- 12 months when stored / used properly
- pH 3.4 to 3.75