Oat & Honey Gentle Face Scrub / Mask is a natural, facial scrub, that is, specifically, developed for sensitive, easily irritated, skin*. It may be used all over the body to cleanse gently, and without irritation**.
Oat & Honey Gentle Face Scrub / Mask is formulated to address the issues of irritated, dry, and sensitive skin, utilizing the natural elements of Colloidal Oats to cleanse, soothe, and moisturize, at the same time. Colloidal Oats are a recognized soothing agent for all manner of skin irritations, and afflictions, and are one of the best, all-around, treatments that nature has to offer.
Oat & Honey Gentle Face Scrub / Mask is a multi functional base allowing it to be used as a gentle scrub, without abrasives, or a hydrating mask, depending on the skin's needs. The perfect choice for sensitive, dry, or damaged skin types.
Oat & Honey Gentle Face Scrub / Mask is a light, and fluffy, creamy gel, similar to a paste. It offers a soft, airy, foam.
- Colloidal Oats ♦ Soothe, Moisturize, and Gently Cleanse
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate ♦ Gently Cleanse, Hydrate and Improve the Natural Moisture Barrier
- Chamomile Extract ♦ Anti-Inflammatory and Soothing
- Honey ♦ Hydrates and Protects
- VegeMoist ♦ Deep Hydration and Repair
- Panthenol ♦ Anti-Inflammatory and Reduces Redness and Discoloration
- Orange Illite ♦ Re-Mineralize and Oxygenate the Tissues
- Light Peach Viscous Cream / Gel
- Characteristic Odor
- Store Tightly Closed and Protected from Moisture
- shelf: 18 Months when Stored and Handled Properly
- pH: 4.8 to 5.6
- Use in place of your regular cleanser 2 to 3 times per week, as needed.
- To cleanse and polish: apply to damp skin using fingertips to massage using gentle circular motions, avoiding the eyes and lips. Rinse with warm water or a warm wet cloth.
- To hydrate and soften: following directions above, leave on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing completely.
*This recommendation relates to the abrasive nature of any scrub and in that respect it is much more gentle due to softer particles. It should be tested carefully in all other regards for, actual, skin sensitivities. As is true for all cosmetics, bases, and raw materials.
** For Rosacea sufferers, the best way to use our Oat & Honey Gentle Face Scrub / Mask is as a mask, rather than a scrub, to avoid further irritation. If you'd like to get some gentle exfoliation you can use a gentle rolling, and lifting motion, pressing the oats gently into the skin, with your fingertips.
WARNINGS: Avoid use on any cuts or broken skin. Do not exfoliate if skin is sunburned, or irritated, for any reason. Be careful not to fall on wet or slippery areas caused by using the scrub. The clay in this product may cause a stinging sensation for some skin types. Test in a small area before full application.