Oh, the wonders of the magical, natural Oat. This multifunctional material not only adds a host of benefits to your formulations, but also provides improved stability and viscosity! Standardized to include a whopping 5% Beta Glucans (which boost the skin's won immuno functions), our Hydrolyzed Oat Flour stands alone in it's efficacy. Oat powder has a wide array of skin & hair benefits, including Reducing irritation associated with alpha hydroxy acids.
- Reducing sunburn cell formation upon skin exposure to UVA radiation.
- Revitalizes and rejuvenates.
- Repairing the epidermal skin barrier.
- Volumizing hair.
- Inhibiting free radical formation associated with photo- aging of the skin. Stimulating collagen growth as an aid to wrinkle reduction.
- Excellent Film Former.
- Well known propensity as an anti-inflammatory ingredient.
- Outstanding Moisturizing and humectant properties.
- Natural Antioxidant.
Helpful in relieving irritation and redness caused by exposure to harsh weather or certain skin conditions such as general skin rash.
- Excellent emollient attributes.
- Helpful in treating skin itching, particularly psoriasis and seborrhea.
- Soothing effect on individuals with sensitive skin.
- Assists in relieving itching due to eczema eruptions.
- Acts as soap-free cleanser.
- Helpful in treating topical concerns in infants, such as diaper rash.
- Tyrosine and Phenylalanine content (the "feel-good" amino acids) make this an excellent thickener for "mood cosmetics"
- off white powder
- characteristic odor
- water, oil miscible
- store cool, tightly sealed, protected from moisture and heat
- 24 month shelf when properly handled, and stored
- 2 to 20%
- added to water phase
INCI: Aveena sativa (Oat) Kernel Powder