Smooth & Silky Body Balm is a luxurious base of butters and oils blend that feels smooth and silky and glides on like silk to absorb readily and seal in your skin's natural moisture. The ultimate after bath moisturizer.
Smooth & Silky Body Balm is no ordinary balm. The silkiness will make you think that there is a silicone in this but it's just pure oils and butters blended to capitalize on just the right amounts of film forming activity, penetration, glide and slip, to create a silky feel of the product and a silky feel on your skin.
There is nothing comparable to the use of oils and butters for keeping skin soft, smooth, and supple. They lock in moisture and give skin radiance and a subtle glow. Regular use of oils and butters on damp skin will help to bring back the glow of youthful skin. Just a couple of uses and you'll see the radiance come back to your skin.
- Shea Butter ♦ Emollient to Lock in Moisture
- Cupuacu Butters ♦ Protect and Nurture
- Caprylic Capric Triglycerides ♦ Esters Offer Silky Glide
- Calendula CO2 ♦ Anti-Inflammatory ♦ Healing
- Rosemary Anti-Oxidant ♦ Anti-Oxidant ♦ Protection
||Light Golden Slightly Viscous Liquid (Viscosity Varies with Temperature)
||Tightly Sealed, Protected from Heat, Freezing, Moisture*
Smooth & Silky Body Balm is, also, a great base for creating your own top shelf scrub or body polish. Just combine equal parts of the base and your chosen exfoliants.
- for a simple scrub try adding equal sugar or salt
- for a touch of the exotic try adding one of our botanical powders, for gentle exfoliation, to bring your product to the next level and create label appeal that will move it off the store shelves.
Directions: After bath or shower, apply to damp skin. Pat dry to avoid removing your Body Balm. You'll notice that this will turn milky on your skin, this is just the oils emulsifying with the water still on your skin to create a lotion as it's applied. What's better than that?!
Prefer to add natural fragrance? Try adding 1% AT204 Sensual Musk or AT105 Warm Embrace to this balm for evening, or after work, applications and your customers will swoon over how great they smell. It'll quickly become your, and your customers, favorite evening mood enhancer.
Prefer a lotion to an oil? Make your own fresh elixir every time you shower ... prepare a small bottle half full with your favorite hydrosol or extract and keep it in your bathing area ... after your shower just fill your hydrosol bottle with Smooth & Silky Body Balm, shake it up, and smooth over your skin for instant hydration. Lavender Hydrosol, Rose Hydrosol, and Aloe Vera Extract, all make great elixir bases. These won't contain any emulsifier so it will spread across the skin like a glove, and absorb right away ... try to make only as much as you need per shower to avoid a preservation requirement. Sometimes the beauty is in the ritual!
NOTICE:: This product is an oil and butter base with no emulsifiers or stabilizers. It is not manipulated to prevent temperature reactions. Heat will cause it to melt and liquefy. Cold will cause it to get more firm. This is normal and will not effect the performance. If it arrives in liquid form just shake or mix it and allow it to cool and it will should re-solidify. You can refrigerate to cool it faster.
* Product should be packaged to prevent the consumer from introducing water during storage and use. If you choose to package this in a bottle make sure that the bottle is squeezable so that your customer can dispense it even when it is more firm. If you choose to package this in a jar make sure that your jar has a double seal to prevent leakage when it liquefies.