Phyto Cocktail Shampoo
Phyto Cocktail Shampoo:
This nourishing shampoo gently cleanses hair, restoring natural health and moisture. Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed penetrates the cuticle to fortify hair strands. Green and White Tea Extracts provide anti-oxidants that protect hair from harsh environmental factors. Foaming Soy is a gentle cleansing and conditioning agent. Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate Preservative provides natural preservation ensuring product integrity. For best results, follow with Phyto Cocktail Conditioner.
Specifications: pH: 5.0 – 5.5
Viscosity: 5,000 – 6,000 cps
Use Gentle Mixing after surfactants have been added (when surfactants are mixed too high shear and you create a lot of foam it will take time for the foam to work its way back into the cleanser, this may look like separation but it is just the foam at the top)
- Combine Phase A, with, high shear*, mixing to dissolve Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate.
- Add Phase B to Phase A, with continuous, high shear*, mixing, for 10 minutes, to hydrate Xanthan Gum.
- Combine C and add to phase A with, gentle, mixing
- Add Phase D to Phase A with, gentle, mixing.
- Test the pH and add Citric Acid 10% solution to adjust pH to 5.0 – 5.5, only if necessary.
*for equipment mixing / propellar mixer.....for hand mixing / whisk
Product formulations are included as illustrative examples only. Ingredients To Die For makes no representation or
warranty concerning the efficacy, safety, or reliability of any product manufactured using such formulations. All
statements concerning the possible use of materials available from Ingredients To Die For are for research purposes
only. Ingredients To Die For is not responsible for the end use of materials sold.