Hazelnut Oil is cold pressed from the nuts of Corylus avellana. Very similar to Sweet Almond Oil, in chemical compostition and stability, though the absorption of Hazelnut is far superior, absorbing very quickly, and completely.
Hazelnut Oil is one of the best carriers for oily skin, where it offers softening activity, fast absorption, and no greasiness. It's diffusive activity makes it a great choice for sensitive skin, and baby skin, where it leaves the skin soft, and smooth.
Hazelnut Oil makes a great hot oil treatment for dry hair, leaving if soft, conditioned, and more manageable.
||Light Yellow Non-Viscous Liquid
||Characteristic Slight Fatty
||Very Rapid / Complete
||Cool / Tightly Sealed / Protected from direct Heat, Light and Moisture
||12 Months / Properly Stored and Handled
- Vitamins A, B and very high E
- One of the Most Diffusive Carriers
- Softens and Soothes Sensitive Skin
- Softens and Conditions Dry Hair
- Suitable for Oily Skin Regimens
- up to 30%
- Skin Care Emulsions - 2 to 10%
- Body Care Emulsions - 2 to 10%
- Skin / Body Oils, Salves, Balms - 5 to 30%
- Hot Oil Hair Treatments
- Skin Care Creams, Lotions, Salves, Balms
- Bath and Body Care Creams, Lotions, Scrubs, Salves, Balms
INCI: Corylus avellana (Hazel) Nut Oil