The physiological fatigue of skin, seen as pre-maturely aged skin, is caused by stress and environmental influences. The consequence is a decrease of the energy amount stored in the cells followed by a suppressed capability to synthesize proteins such as collagen, elastin, and keratin. Beyong that, cells experience increased oxidative stress as they age, increasing the amount of energy required for internal defenses. So, a well-working energy metabolism is essential for skin cell vitality.
Creatine is the first line of defense against cellular aging, and the consequences, as it is shown to increase cellular energy metabolism, with significant skin repair activity.
Creatine is also known to benefit all hair care applications, where it helps to restore manageability, lustre, and repair.
Creatine, formulated at just 0.01% has been shown to increase cell vitality by up to 60% over the control vehicle.
||White Crystalline Powder
||Water: 14g/l @ 68F
||Cool / Tightly Sealed / Protected from direct Heat, Light and Moisture
||36 Months / Properly Stored and Handled
- stimulates collagen, elastin, and keratin synthesis in skin
- stimulates the mitochondrial activity in skin
- provides long term protection from premature aging and environmental stresses
- revitalization of cell energy metabolism
- increases moisture in skin and hair
- improves volume and feel of damaged hair
- clinically proven to smooth the hair cuticle
- amino acid derivative produced via a patented process
- 0.5 to 1.5%
- added to water phase, then heated to 110F
- ensuring that crystals dissolve
- skin soothing products
- anti-aging products
- after sun products
- hair rinses
- hair conditioners
- styling products
- pre-treatment before chemical processing