Organicals Time Defy (Anti-Aging Complex)
Organicals Time Defy (Anti-Aging) Complex is an exclusive blend of the aqueous extracts of various botanicals chosen for their anti-aging properties. This product has a light greenish to brown color.
- Sunflower Extract: Anti-Wrinkle, AntiOxidant. Rich in phenolic acids, Sunflower Seed Extract is used widely in professional hair and skin care due to its ability to provide protection from sun and environmental stresses by inhibiting protein glycation reaction, as well as boosting shine. Furthermore, this amazing ingredient helps prevent the crosslinking that causes collagen fibers to lose elasticity.
- Willow Leaf Extract: Inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase. From the family of the fabulous Evening Primrose, Epilobium Angustifolium is also known as “Fireweed” or “Rose-Bay Willow Herb”. One of the hottest items on the botanical market today, Epilobium Angustifolium is currently being studied the world over due to its astounding ability to inhibit 5-alphareductase, more commonly know as DHT. 5-alpha-reductase is an enzyme that rears its ugly head in later life, causing both adult acne and male/female pattern baldness, as well as other issues typically associated with the aging process.
- Amalaki Extract: Battling Discoloration & Age Spots. Phyllanthus Emblica has recently received much attention as a very valuable botanical extract, and has been used to combat the signs of premature aging, as well as being used to combat striae and wrinkles alike. Amalaki’s powerful antioxidant properties and high content of Vitamin C are believed to be partly responsible for its efficacy. CRODA has touted its benefits, and the popular “Stri-Vectin SD” contains Phyllanthus Emblica, which is an important component of t“Striadril Complex.
- Algae Extract: Firming & Moisturization. Algae Extract is the newest, hottest tensor due to its all-natural and marine dervied appeal. By inhibiting degradation of the extra cellular matrix, this active exhibits an excllent firming effect, in addition to improving skin’s moisture content. Algae Extract contains polysaccharides (sugars) that act as natural humectants (helps to promote the retention of moisture in the skin); alginates (components that provide moisture and elasticity to the skin); fucoidanes (sulfated polysaccharides that stimulate circulation); polyphenols (anti septic, anti-inflammatory agents and anti-oxidants); and fucosterol (an excellent emollient, blood stimulant, diuretic and moisturizing agent).
- Fennel Extract: Soothing, Diuretic, Antimicrobial. The strong diuretic properties of fennel extract, as well as it’s ability to soothe and cool have long been known. In fact, Foeniculum Vulgare was hailed in folk medicine of the Arabian peninsula for these as well as other purposes. Women in particular often take on a “puffy” or “bloated” look in the morning, which can be effectively reduced through the use of diuretics. A less known property of this fabulous botanical is its antimicrobial activity. Fennel Extract prevents the growth of Staphylococcus aureus and Bacillus subtilis.
- green to brown non viscous liquid
- characteris botanical odor
- store cool, tightly sealed
- 18 month shelf when properly stored, and handled
- water soluble
- 2 to 5%
- add to water phase or at cool down
- anti-aging products / treatments
- spots / uneven tone
- lack of tone / lustre
- hair care products
- adult acne
INCI: Vegetable Glycerin (and) Purified Water (and) Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract (and) Epilobium angustifolium (Willow Leaf) Extract (and) Phyllanthus emblica (Amalaki) Fruit Extract (and) Algae Extract (and) Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract (and) Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate