Organicals First Defense (Anti-Ox Complex)
Organicals First Defense (Anti-Oxidant Complex) is an exclusive blend of aqueous extracts of various botanicals chosen for their antioxidant properties.
- Watermelon Extract: Vitamin A & Lycopene. Watermelon is an abundant source of Vitamin A, which boosts cell renewal and thereby exhibits an anti-aging effect. Red fleshed watermelons have been noted as the highest source of bioavailable Lycopene in nature. Lycopene imparts a red color to tomatoes, watermelon, and red grapefruit. This pigment has strong antioxidant properties, being a highly efficient oxygen radical scavenger.
- Rosehips Extract: Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids. Rosehips have a higher proportion of vitamin C than any other commonly available fruit or vegetable, and provide one of the most freely available sources of this vitamin. There is as much vitamin C in a cup of rosehip pulp as in 40 oranges. Vitamins A, B1-3 and K are also present. Bioflavonoids, present in the pulp and the rind of the fruits, exert a synergic action to Vitamin C, facilitating its abosrption by the organism.
- Wheat Germ Extract: Natural E Natural E is a powerful antioxidant. It neutralizes the free oxygen radicals - chemical substances, general waste products from biochemical processes in the body. The free radicals damage cell membrane, this being the ground of aging and of a number of diseases - coronary diseases, hearth attach, brain attack, cancer, Definition Description liver infections, arthritis, arteriosclerosis, cataract. Natural E as a biological antioxidant prevents from oxidizing the non-saturated fatty acids, hormones, enzymes, lipids and the vitamins in the body.
- Green Tea Extract: Polyphenols. Green Tea contains a very high value of Catechin Polyphenols, which have very powerful antioxidant properties. In addition, Green Tea provides Polysaccharides, Flavonoids, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C (thereï¿½s more vitamin "C" in one cup of green tea than in an orange), Vitamin E, R-Amino Butyric Acid and Fluoride in itï¿½s natural state. Green tea has higher values of medicinal properties than other teas, because of the special way in which it is dried.
- Gingko Biloba Extract: Flavonoids. Ginkgo has two groups of active substances, Flavonoids and Terpene Lactones, including ginkgolides A, B, and C, bilobalide, quercetin, and kaempferol. The ginkgolides have been shown to control inflammation. Ginkgo also acts as a powerful antioxidant and contributes to the oxidation of free radicals which are believed to contribute to premature aging.
- amber to brown non viscous liquid
- characteris botanical odor
- store cool, tightly sealed
- 18 month shelf when properly stored, and handled
- water soluble
- 2 to 5%
- add to water phase or at cool down
- anti-aging products / treatments
- anti-oxidant products / treatments
- protective treatments
- hair care products
INCI: Vegetable Glycerin (and) Purified Water (and) Citrullus vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract (and) Rosa canina (Rosehips) Fruit Extract (and) Triticum vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract (and) Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (and) Gingko biloba Leaf Extract (and) Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate