Organicals Dew Drops (Moisturizing Complex)
Organicals Dew Drops (Moisturizing Complex) is an exclusive blend of aqueous extracts of various (mainly marine) botanicals chosen for their moisturizing properties.
- Jujube Extract: Boosts Skin & Hair’s Resistance to Moisture Loss. Also known as Chinese Date Extract, Jujube Seeds are commonly used in herbal formulas because they deepen and prolong the beneficial effects of the product. Having a very high vitamin C content, the fruit has been used medicinally for millennia by many cultures. This extract has fabulous moisturizing as well as calming properties.
- Sea Kelp Extract: Marine Extract Delivers Excellent Moisturization. Revitalizing and mineral rich, Kelp Extract offers results as well as exotic label appeal. Tone, sooth, firm, and moisturize with this exquisite gift from the Pacific Sea. Macrocystis Pyrifera, also known as “Giant Kelp” is a brown alga, and has been nicknamed “The Redwood of the Ocean”.
- Yeast Extract: Extreme Moisture + Increased Collagen. As many of you know, some of today’s MOST fabulous cosmetic actives are produced through biofermentation of yeast cells, Sodium Hyaluronate to name one. A popular french active based on live yeast cells was the first to claim it could boost your skin’s collagen production and thereby reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This extract offers THE best moisturization, barnone …and unlike that french active, the smell won’t knock you over.
- Irish Moss Extract: Emollient, Skin & Hair Softener. This form of red algae offers emolliency, and improved hydrationas well as being a source of proteins, vitamin A, sugar, starch, vitamin B1, iron, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, and calcium.
- Nori Extract: Improved Circulation & Hydration from Japanese Seaweed. Called “Food of the Gods”, the Japanese Seaweed industry employs some 35,000 people. Considered a staple in the modern Japanese diet, Nori offers increased circulation, hydration and lends its powerful antioxidant properties. In the West, seaweed wraps and facial treatments have been a staple in a different type of environment: The Modern Salon & Spa.
- amber non viscous liquid
- characteristic botanical odor
- store cool, tightly sealded
- 18 month shelf when properly stored and handled
- water soluble
- add to water phase or at cool down
- 2 to 5%
- moisturizing treatments
- hair care products
INCI: Vegetable Glycerin (and) Water (and) Zizyphus jujuba (Jujube) Fruit Extract (and) Macrocystis pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract (and) Yeast Extract (and) Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan/Irish Moss) Extract (and) Porphyra umbilicalis (Nori) Extract (and) Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate