Tamanu / Foraha Oil
Tamanu Oil is cold pressed from the nut of Calophyllum inophyllum. This oil is also known as Foraha or simply Calophyllum. Tamanu Oil is considered to be one of the most active of all plant oils. Well known for it's healing and nourishing activity, this is one of the best choices for inflammatory skin conditions. It's unique fatty acid composition speeds new cell growth making it ideal for acneic skin types as well as for scarred and damaged skin.
Tamanu Oil Calophyllum inophyllum is also known to increase micro circulation making it an excellent choice for skin prone to ingrown hair and spotting.
Tamanu Oil Calophyllum inophyllum is not processed to remove all solids. Shake before use for best results. This may contain visible solids, depending on the temperature, and is considered normal.
||Dark Green Slightly Viscous Liquid *
||High Nut Odor
||Tightly Sealed, Protected from Direct Heat / Light
||24 Months when Properly Stored / Handled
- rapid, complete absorption
- nutritive, healing, re-generative
- skin care creams, lotions, oils
- bath and body creams, lotions, scrubs, cleansers
- treatment products
- irritated, damaged skin
- inflamed skin
- dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis
- hair / scalp conditioners
* This item is pure and natural. Fatty acids may settle in certain temperatures. This is expected. Stir to combine before use.
INCI: Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu / Foraha) Nut Oil