Organicals Glycolic Face Wash NG is the next generation of our original wash with a plant derived preservative and cleansing agents. All of the attributes of our Organical's Body Wash line but, with pharmaceutical grade Glycolic Acid (fermented sugar), and botanic extracts, to reduce the appearance of fine line and wrinkles for a firmer, more youthful, appearance. Still in a base of pure Aloe Vera to offer advanced skin healing, hydration, and support for dry and mature skin types.
Formulated to deep clean the skin while speeding up its ability to slough off the dead dry skin that starts to accumulate on the surface as the skin ages. AHA's have long been used to improve the appearance of the pores, smooth the skin's surface, and rid the skin of any dull dry patchy appearance.
With plant derived surfactants, thickeners, and preservatives, your skin is left soft, supple, hydrated and most importantly ... intact and healthy ... so that it can do what it was meant to do ... provide a barrier from outside contaminants and absorb nutrients.
- soft silky, almost creamy, feel on the skin
- mild cleansers nurture the skin
- accepts fragrance readily to minimize production times
- holds fragrance well to minimize fragrance and help avoid sensitivities
- suitable for use unscented, will only thicken slightly when fragrance is added
- 100% vegetable
- no petros, pegs, sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde donors, ethoxylates, artificial color, artificial fragrance, silicones
- panthenol and allantoin offer anti-inflammatory protection
- glycolic acid and botanical extracts speed the removal of dull, dry, surface cells
- may be customized with up to 5% water soluble extracts
- polysaccharides hydrate the skin
- vitamins and amino acids for optimal 'skin food'
- smoother skin
- pore refinement
- youthful appearance
- off white, opaque, slightly viscous* liquid
- characteristic odor
- pH 3.2 - 4.2
- store tightly closed at room temperature
- shelf 18 months when stored and used properly
- scent at up to 0.5% (this product delivers fragrance very nicely and you will probably use less fragrance than you are used to as it has very little natural odor)
- incorporate scent using gentle, thorough, mixing or shaking
- when dispensing use a disc cap or a pump
- for optimal results use a bath mit, sponge, or terry cloth
- avoid the eyes and any sensitive, delicate, areas
IMPORTANT ... this is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) product and using this product may result in tingling, or slight stinging, of the skin, especially if your skin is not used to their use...if this occurs begin to incorporate use only a couple of times per week and gradually increase usage as your skin becomes acclimated to the AHA's...if irritation continues discontinue use...if irritation is persistent after removing the cleanser apply a 10% sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) solution to speed up the neutralization, and normalization, of the skin...
CAUTION ... the use of AHA's should be avoided prior to sun exposure as fresh, new, skin will be revealed and this new skin will be more susceptible to UV damage, including burning ... always wear an adequate sunscreen for protection from both UVA and UVB rays ...
* This may be thinner than you are used to for cleansers however, it is a gel and you won't have any trouble getting it from hand to body. It is made this way to improve on the foam performance of the natural surfactants.
INCI: ORG Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin (and) Purified Water (and) ORG Pyrus malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (and) ORG Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract (and) ORG Citrus limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract (and) ORG Citrus aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (and) ORG Carica papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract, Glycolic Acid, EcoCert Decyl Glucoside, EcoCert Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, EcoCert Propanediol (Corn), Potassium Cocoate, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), EcoCert Gluconodeltalactone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopherol Acitaetate (vmin E), Allantoin, EcoCert Sodium Benzoate