Soothing Hands & Feet is a blend of, 100% pure, therapeutic grade, essential oils combined for their hydrating and restorative activity on the skin, as well as for their fragrance.
Soothing Hands & Feet was specifically developed to help with the condition of dry hands and feet but, works great for any rough skin like the elbows and knees. Even painful, serious, cracks are no match for the power of these, moisturizing, essential oils which will begin to soften, and heal, with the first application.
Soothing Hands & Feet is a soft floral fragrance, with notes of amber and citrus, that will give your products a comforting impact.
The perfect compliment to hand, and foot creams, or any dry skin treatment products. If you really need help with dry hands try adding this to our Moisture Renewal Hand & Body Lotion or for a nicely scented body cream try adding this to our Simply Natural Body Cream, and you'll find yourself smelling your skin all day.
ESSENTIAL OIL POWERPOINTS
- Geranium ♦ Restores Balance
- Lavender ♦ Heals and Protects
- Frankincense ♦ Restructures and Tightens
- Patchouli ♦ Moisturizes for Deep Repair
- Rosewood ♦ Regenerative and Anti-Microbial
- Rosehip Seed CO2 ♦ Restructuring and Repairing
- Myrhh ♦ Revitalizes Dry Skin
- Calendula CO2 ♦ Anti-Inflammatory
- Strength :: Low Impact
- Usage ::
- Skin Care :: 0.1 to 0.5%
- Bath and Body :: 0.1 to 1.0%
- Hair Care :: 0.1 to 1.2%
- Incorporate at cool down for best results
- Known Aromatherapeutic Effect::
- Mood :: Uplifting
- Psyche :: Comforting, Calming
- Skin :: Hydrating, Soothing
- Classification :: Esters, Monoterpenols, Sesquiterpenols, Sesquiterpenes, Aldehydes
- Dry Skin Therapies
- Bath and Body Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Damaged Skin Treatments
NOTE :: Soothing Hands & Feet is very similar in therapeutic value, but not fragrance, to our Helping Hands & Feet. The differenc is subtle but, definite. Soothing Hands is much more floral, while Helping Hands is much more herbal, though both are unisex, the Helping Hands is more so.
For a truly healing hand treat try adding this to our Moisture Renewal Hand Lotion or our Replenish Anti-Aging Hand Lotion, either one will deliver perceptible results within a few uses, and continued improvement with regular use.