Simply Natural Cream is an economical, 100% natural, cream that still delivers the performance of, and can compete with, top shelf product lines. Developed using only safe, and effective, vegetable based ingredients, to meet the demands of todays, purist / minimalist market that demands ultra purity and is suitable for face and body.
Simply Natural Cream is more than just a cream ... developed with the moisture binding Lactylates, and Propanediol, it delivers hydration deep into the tissues to improve the skins natural moisture barrier, and reduce TEWL*, to help keep the skin soft, and hydrated.
Simply Natural Cream is also developed to carry fragrance, very well, to reduce the cost of using natural fragrance while also holding the fragrance on the skin longer.
Simply Natural Cream is also designed for the addition of, up to,10% water, and 2% oil, soluble ingredients so that you can customize, with the ingredients that you love, and make it your own unique product, and meet the needs of your customers, and market base. This doesn't require anything special, just add your ingredients, and mix thoroughly. Please see footnote *, for more information incorporating powders, or less soluble, ingredients.
- Shea Butter ♦ Nourishes for Soft, Smooth, Skin
- Sunflower Seed Oil ♦ Softens and Locks in Moisture
- Propanediol ♦ Offers Silkiness and Smoothness, Locks in Moisture
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate ♦ Hydrates and Improves the Moisture Barrier
- off white viscous cream
- characteristic odor / high
- pH 4.8 to 5.8
- store tightly closed, protected from moisture
- 18 month shelf when stored, and handled, properly
- all skin types, especially dry
Let's say that you wanted to make this your own, and you wanted it to be anti-inflammatory ...
Let's say that you wanted to make your own anti-aging cream ...
- you could add 3% ElastiNew for collagen synthesis
- and also add 3% Luminess for brightening, and refining the complexion
- and 3% Syn-Coll for wrinkles
- and 1% Argan, or Cranberry Oils, for regenerative activity and nutrients
Let's say that you wanted to make it an MSM cream ...
- you could add a solution of 4% MSM and 6% NatureSilk, or even take the MSM to 10% since it's a powder
You could turn this into your own anti-oxidant cream, and so on ... your imagination is your only limitation with this buildable cream.
*TEWL Trans Epidermal Water Loss is the phenomenon of water loss, through the epidermal layer, to the outside environment. Our first goal, with intelligent moisturization, is foremost to slow this process as much as possible.
Once you've decided on your modifications, send us an email, with your percentages, and we'll send you your new ingredient deck or, you can add your modifications at under 1.% and place them anywhere in the ingredient deck. If you're having trouble determining which ingredients, to add, to customize it to your needs, send us an email and we'll help you with that.
** Adding the Allantoin to a liquid. and pre-dissolving it, will help to make it incorporate into the cream easier. If you choose to add the Allantoin directly to the cream it will take a considerable amount of high shear mixing. We recommend that you separate about 25% of the batch, to add the Allantoin to, with aggressive mixing, and then add that back to the batch, once the Allantoin is fully dissolved. See Allantoin for more information regarding the incorporation.