Witch Hazel Hydrosol
Witch Hazel Hydrosol is one of the oldest forms of botanical treatments, so effective that it is commercially available in almost every drug store although, don't confuse the hydrosol, which is the distillation, with the commercial product which is an alcohol extraction. It has been sold in the United States for over 150 years.
This true hydrosol is astringent and soothing. It has very soft herbacious fragrance, making it a perfect choice for your mens skin care lines, especially shaving products. It is also one of the best choices for toning oily and mature skin where it offers tightening and balancing properties.
- clear non viscous liquid
- characteristic herbal odor
- water soluble
- store tightly sealed, cool and away from direct heat and light
- shelf 2yrs when stored and handled properly
- compress for engorged blood vessels
- acneic and oily skin care
- mature skin care
- men's care lines
- product lines geared towards damaged skin
- water replacement in emulsions
INCI: Hammemelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower / Leaf Distillate (and) Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate