Castor Oil is cold pressed from the seed of Ricinus commumis. Used since the beginning of time, by the Egyptians, as a purgative, and by the Romans, to heal skin defects, Castor Oil is a highly stable oil, and one of the thickest of all carriers.
Castor Oil is one of the most moisturizing oils, with activity similar to Lanolin, serving to provide a sufficient barrier locking moisture in the skin, at the same time locking moisture out, making it a great choice for protective, barrier, treatments.
Castor Oil is also an excellent choice for lip balms where it will offer natural shine.
Castor Oil oil is well known for its ability to fade dark spots, whether acne spots or age spots, lessen skin tags, and even to dissolve cysts.
||Light Yellow Highly-Viscous Liquid
||Characteristic High Herbal
||Tightly Sealed Away from Direct Heat, Light and Moisture
||36 Months / Properly Stored and Handled
- Up to 20%
- Body Care Emulsions - 1 to 5%
- Skin / Body Oils, Salves, Balms - 2 to 20%
- Lip Balms - 5 to 10%
- Shampoos / Conditioners - 1 to 5%
- Styling Products - 0.5 to 2%
- Baby Protecting Products - 2 to 10%
- Add to Oil Phase
- Skin Care Creams, Lotions, Scrubs
- Patchy Discolored Skin
- Oily Skin Applications
- Bath and Body Creams, Lotions, Scrubs
- Shine Enhancing Lip Balms
- Hair / Scalp Conditioners
- Leave in Hair Products
- Styling Aids
- Moisturizing / Protecting Baby Products
- Add 10 drops of Frankincense to 15mls Castor Oil to Fade Dark Spots, AppliedTwice Daily for Two Months
INCI: Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil